ICESA’s proposal for the new offices of the Costa Rican Consejo Nacional de Seguridad Vial has won the Design Competition. The proposal creates a contemporary and relaxing working environment within the Torres River bank. It is envisioned as a highly efficient and sustainable new architecture in San José.
- Community Workshop on Public Spaces in Santa Teresa – Join Us!
- Resilient spacial model for fast changing territories
- Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo’s Lecture on Sustainable Architecture
- ICESA’s Design awarded for Pumas Malas Project
- ICESA’s team proposal for the San Lucas Island is awarded by the First Lady of Costa Rica, the BCIE and the Colegio de Arquitectos