“Join us this June 24 at 9:00am for a transformative workshop hosted by ICESA’s director, Sebastian Alfaro-Fuscaldo, and his design workshop, JETT, from the University of Costa Rica. Our students have been tirelessly working on innovative design proposals in a participatory process to revitalize underdeveloped public spaces in the Santa Teresa Beach. This is a golden opportunity to be part of the change you wish to see in your community. Come along, share your ideas, and let’s shape a more vibrant future for Santa Teresa together.
- Community Workshop on Public Spaces in Santa Teresa – Join Us!
- Resilient spacial model for fast changing territories
- Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo’s Lecture on Sustainable Architecture
- ICESA’s Design awarded for Pumas Malas Project
- ICESA’s team proposal for the San Lucas Island is awarded by the First Lady of Costa Rica, the BCIE and the Colegio de Arquitectos