Icesa’s Sebastián Alfaro-Fuscaldo presented today it’s proposal with Michael Smith for the transformation of the coastal territories of Santa Teresa, Malpaís and Manzanillo, Guanacaste. This is a 18 month design research in partnership with the Professional Studio of the School of Architecture from the Universidad de Costa Rica
- Community Workshop on Public Spaces in Santa Teresa – Join Us!
- Resilient spacial model for fast changing territories
- Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo’s Lecture on Sustainable Architecture
- ICESA’s Design awarded for Pumas Malas Project
- ICESA’s team proposal for the San Lucas Island is awarded by the First Lady of Costa Rica, the BCIE and the Colegio de Arquitectos