ICESA has been chosen as the winner between 11 entries to design the Pumas Malas House and Selva Oculta Agricultural Development in Bahía Ballena, Uvita, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. The design incorporates the sustainable and regenerative strategies promoted by the client within a organic and tropical architecture. Green Roof, lazy river, infinity pool rammed earth walls, forest and ocean views
- Community Workshop on Public Spaces in Santa Teresa – Join Us!
- Resilient spacial model for fast changing territories
- Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo’s Lecture on Sustainable Architecture
- ICESA’s Design awarded for Pumas Malas Project
- ICESA’s team proposal for the San Lucas Island is awarded by the First Lady of Costa Rica, the BCIE and the Colegio de Arquitectos