ICESA’s design for a new mixed use building in Heredia, Costa Rica has been awarded the first prize in ASOUNA’s Design Competition. The building will include retail space, health services, offices and a Gym with views toward Heredia’s mountain. The project is being planned to win top Green Building certifications
- Community Workshop on Public Spaces in Santa Teresa – Join Us!
- Resilient spacial model for fast changing territories
- Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo’s Lecture on Sustainable Architecture
- ICESA’s Design awarded for Pumas Malas Project
- ICESA’s team proposal for the San Lucas Island is awarded by the First Lady of Costa Rica, the BCIE and the Colegio de Arquitectos